Notice on Verification of School Roll Information and Graduation Photos of 2020 International Graduates
May 18, 2020
To all colleges and 2020 international graduates it may concern:
To make sure that the electronic registration and online inquiry of education information of 2019 international graduates are conducted smoothly, please read relevant notices carefully and cooperate.
1. China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center is a specialized institution responsible for online inquiry and certification services for higher education diploma. Xinhua News Agency, China Photo Agency is entrusted by the Ministry of Education and is responsible for the image collection of national higher education diploma.
2. Graduation image photography is an important part of the electronic registration work of educational background. The photo will be attached by the school to the diploma, and the electronic image will be submitted to the Ministry of Education as an important part of the academic qualifications for electronic registration, and for online inquiries, If students do not participate in the photograph, they will not find their personal information.
3. China Higher-education Student Information website (http://www.chsi.com.cn) is the only website designated by the Ministry of Education to publish educational information. In order to ensure the accuracy of academic information, please do a good job of propaganda and mobilization, so that students are fully aware of the importance of academic registration of electronic registration. 2020 international graduates are required to contact their own major colleges and check their own relevant information conscientiously (school roll information and graduation photos, etc.). If there is any mistake, international graduates should provide the evidence of correcting (a copy, photos, etc.) by themselves. At the same time, the paper draft should be corrected with red markers and signed by international graduates themselves or major colleges. Then the paper draft should be sealed and handed in to the International Education Office along with the corrected materials by major colleges. All 2020 international graduates throughout the university must finish checking before June 5, 2020, or they won’t be handled after the due time.
4. International graduation students must check the school roll information and graduation photos on time, if not, it will affect the registration of academic qualifications and grant of academic certificates at your peril.
5. Please do not entrust others to do so because it relates to personal information such as school roll information and graduation photos.
Academic Affairs Office
Zhejiang University of Technology